A FaceBook Status For Every Cry


We've put together a list of quotes sayings and phrases guaranteed to have your friends liking and re-liking your deep dark depressing status. Save this page so you can easily update your status and keep it fresh when you're done with the old one!


Just hit play and watch my life fall apart.


How could an Angel break my heart? Why didn’t he catch my falling star? I wish I didn’t wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart. - Toni Braxton


I am in love with the man I can't have and I have the man I can't love.


I would have followed him to hell if he asked me to and with all he put me through, maybe I did.


I used to think that if I loved you enough you would realize it and love me back, but I can only love so much for so long.


You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.


Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you
day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever.



A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried.


Perhaps I saw what I wanted to see in him and made him to be more than he was.


In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find a girl who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all there love on someone like you, like I did.


Broken heart again. Another lesson learned. Better know your friends. Or you will get burned.


You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.


"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'" - John Greenleaf Whittier


Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts


In the fight between you and the world, back the world. - Franz Kafka


"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Doom, despair, and agony on me". -Hee Haw


Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone... too often we wait too long to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong"


There's nothing scarier then getting what you want, cause that's when you really have something to lose.


I'm mad at myself for crying, I don't even remember the reason but the tears keep flowing and they just wont stop I'm supposed to be strong but everything's so wrong.


Maybe sometimes you just have to say what's in your heart, not just what you think someone wants to hear.


You left behind a broken heart
And happy memories too
But I never wanted memories
I only wanted You


I can forget the tears and hurt you put me through
but I cant forget the laughs and special times I shared with you


"I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile. " - Twilight


You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me did you shut your eyes real tight.


I'm sorry I couldn't be perfect, sorry I couldn't be the one for you, sorry I couldn't share your dreams, sorry for everything and most of all I'm sorry for loving you.


Remember the times he walked by
remember the times he made you cry
Remember the times he spoke your name
Remember now your not the same
remember the times he held your hand
Remember now hes just your friend


Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.


I can embrace myself, hold my own hand, love me - but I can't gaze into my own eyes and feel my own soul lift me up.

2 comments: